Free shipping & COD 💍🎁

About Us

Celebrate life's moments with Part Deux Silver!

Part Deux Silver is an online fashion and accessories company providing authentic silver jewelries in the Philippines. Our warehouse is located in Malate, Manila.

 All of our jewelries are made of 92.5% genuine Italian sterling silver, with the remaining 7.5% being composed of other metals. This perfect ratio produces fine jewelry with great luster and reinforced durability due to the addition of other hard metals.

Contact us at or message us at our Official Facebook Page: Part Deux Silver Philippines for queries.